The world is constantly changing and we're always thinking about what's next. Can you help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow?
From digitalization to automation, we’re changing the cities you live in and the places you work. Being part of Siemens lets you solve complex challenges, every day.
If you’re excited to shape the innovations of tomorrow, we want to hear from you. You’ll join 372,000 of the smartest minds all working together to build a better future.
"Let’s make tomorrow different today" is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
In our Business Unit Generation, we offer a broad portfolio of cutting-edge technologies, services and solutions for centralized and decentralized energy production.
Our team is managing power plant outrages and planning for servicing works across APAC region by working closely with different stakeholder.
Your Opportunities for Personal Growth:
- Knowledge to Power Generation industry.
- Gain international exposure.
What You Will Do
- Consolidation of data for Sales and Engineering.
- Management of outage preparation information.
- Management of HSE documents.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate from Computer or Engineering background.
- Possesses positive learning attitude.
- Meticulous and structured in handling documentation.
- Well verse with Microsoft application e.g., Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Intern who can commit internship for 6 – 8 months would be preferred.
- Willing to travel to Tool Depot if needed.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering
- Closing Date:28th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm