The world is constantly changing and we're always thinking about what's next. Can you help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow?
From digitalization to automation, we’re changing the cities you live in and the places you work. Being part of Siemens lets you solve complex challenges, every day. Explore our world to find out more.
If you’re excited to shape the innovations of tomorrow, we want to hear from you. You’ll join 372,000 of the smartest minds all working together to build a better future.
The 6-month GDN Graduate Trainee Program is designed to equip you with knowledge, skills, and practical experience on project implementation. You will be guided by a mentor and involved in software development to provide professional services to clients. Apart from having opportunity to contribute to meaningful projects and gain a breadth of experience, you will also stand a chance of being converted to permanent employee.
What you will do
- Developing software components based on technical design document that leverage company software.
- Writing and executing unit test plans to test software components.
- Communicating with the team and project managers to provide input in order to keep the project within scope, on time, and to monitor any changes to the detailed design specifications.
- Ensuring excellence and quality of work based on company methodology and standards.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering or other technical discipline
- Exclusive for Malaysian citizen and recent graduates only
- Software development competency in OOP languages such as:-
- Basic knowledge on RDBMS on SQL Server
- Good analytical skills
- Strong English verbal/written communication skills
- Good teamwork and collaboration skills
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering
- Closing Date:18th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm