The world is constantly changing and we're always thinking about what's next. Can you help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow? From digitalization to automation, we’re changing the cities you live in and the places you work. Being part of Siemens lets you solve complex challenges, every day. If you’re excited to shape the innovations of tomorrow, we want to hear from you. You’ll join 372,000 of the smartest minds all working together to build a better future.
What You Will Do
- Support in reviewing technical specification and technical documentation preparation for submission to customers.
- Support in preparation of Technical Presentations and Product Demonstration for customers.
- Support in setting up equipment for testing with customers and assist during the testing period.
- Work with Sales and Technical Sales team members.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate Degree in Engineering (Electrical, Electronic, Computer Communication).
- Medium proficiency in Office 365 skills (Word, Excel and Powerpoint, Outlook).
- Able to work for six months (or more) duration, preferably able to start immediately.
- Able to communicate with people of all Levels.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:11th Apr 2020, 6:00 pm