Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our Asia Pacific team as a Communications Executive to help shape the future of Siemens Healthineers in Malaysia.
What You Will Do
- You will ensure that cross functional teams across Siemens Healthineers Malaysia, apply communications and marketing excellence in writing briefs, managing creative development and harnessing strong insights to create impactful and efficient communications.
- You will assist in internal communications: employee emails, newsletters, campaigns, townhalls, employee events.
- You will implement country level digital campaigns and web content (Oracle, Eloqua).
- You will develop advertising, print and digital collateral, social media, and email marketing content.
- Video recording and editing.
- You will assist in budget management, compilation and cost tracking.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Diploma/ Degree relating to Marketing/ Communication/ Mass Communications/ Information Technology/ Design or relevant degrees.
- Good knowledge of using the latest Microsoft Office 365 tools and advanced tools/ platforms(SharePoint/OneDrive/Flow/Power Automate).
- Good knowledge of using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator or In Design and Video editing tools.
- Good knowledge of Eloqua, Web-Content Management System and website design.
- Good knowledge of with social media platform management tools for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English (Bahasa Malaysia is an added advantage).
- Dynamic, energetic and engaging personality. Must be humble and willing to learn.
- Able to handle pressure of managing tight deadlines.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Design and User Experience,...
- Closing Date:30th Oct 2020, 6:00 pm