The People, Legal and Finance teams at Shopee play a crucial organizational role in Shopee. The teams are responsible for all employees and their business needs by channeling important resources to support all the key functions in the company. People is key to Shopee. Therefore, as Shopee expands, there is an increasing need to develop and support our employees to bring Shopee to greater heights.
Hustling in a fast-paced environment is incredibly challenging yet rewarding. You get to mingle with people from different levels (top management included), opportunities to work on awesome projects, learn and build your soft skills. At Shopee, you also get to work in a trendy office with cool pantry, unlimited coffee and snacks, and whole loads of excitement!
We are looking for fresh and enthusiastic disruptors who are eager to make an impact, to join us as super interns through the Shopee Apprentice Program (SAP) with the following key business units:
- Business Development.
- Business Intelligence.
What You will Get:
- RM 3,000 monthly allowance.
- Endless self-development and accelerated career experience.
- Involved in exceptional projects.
- Gain valuable learning from ex-consultants from McKinsey, BCG, Accenture etc.
- Part of a large, fun family in an open and feedback-driven work culture.
- Potential fast track to Round 3 assessment for Shopee Global Leaders Program (GLP).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Must be able to communicate in a clear and engaging manner.
- A hustler, not afraid to get their hands dirty and with a can-do attitude.
- Self-starter, independent and enjoys collaborating with others.
- Good academic results and exemplary co-curricular involvements.
- Minimum commitment of 12 weeks internship.
- 1st class Honours (WAM 70% or CGPA 3.5 and above).
- Final and penultimate year Degree students from all disciplines.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
- Closing Date:16th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm