The Operation teams at Shopee covers the operational end-to-end process, from when the buyer searches for a product listed on the Shopee platform, to the moment the buyer receives the products. The team analyses and monitors operational KPIs across the region and conducts root cause analysis when operation performance fluctuates. The Operations team comprises Customer Service, Payment, Listings, Warehouse, Logistics, Seller Operations and Fraud.
What You Will Do
- Drive improvements to improve seller performance on Shopee.
- Analyse, monitor, and report seller’s performance using operational metrics.
- Establish processes and identify appropriate indicators to monitor performance and progress.
- Proactively flag out non-performing sellers and put up an improvement plan for them.
- Identify and report current and potential issues faced by sellers.
- Understand pain points from sellers and propose solutions to solve them.
- Visiting sellers in their offices/warehouses to understand their process flow.
- Solving operational issues faced by sellers on a day to day basis.
- Create educational decks for features and best practices for sellers.
- Work with various teams (eg. Operations, Business Development, Marketing team) to implement solutions.
- Prepare daily, weekly, and any other periodic reports.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Holds a Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- Strong communication skills in English (verbal and written).
- Expert in Microsoft office products (Excel, PowerPoint).
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong analytical skills with strong business sense.
- Self-starter with a strong sense of curiosity.
- Good team player with a positive attitude and strong sense of integrity and responsibility.
- Able to work under pressure with fast paced environments.
- Must be able to work with tight deadlines and able to work with minimal guidance.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:11th Jun 2020, 6:00 pm