The Business Development and Partnerships teams at Shopee are dynamic and energetic. The teams are always looking to acquire business opportunities to drive Shopee to be the No. 1 e-commerce platform in Southeast Asia and Taiwan.
The aim of the Business Development and Partnership teams is to provide Shopee’s buyers with a wide variety of product listings at the best prices.
What You Will Do
- Assist in designing and developing key customer processes to deliver a superior customer experience for digital bank users.
- Help define project governance structures, processes, and establish project lifecycle management frameworks to ensure that discipline is maintained for successful project completion in accordance with the overall strategy and roadmap.
- Drive and manage improvement projects to current systems and processes.
- Coordinate across multiple teams to ensure effective management and prioritization of project resources.
- Provide support at different levels of project management including coordinating activities, participating in key discussions, and providing execution support where necessary across work streams.
- Monitor progress of work streams to ensure timelines and milestones are met, outstanding items are closed off, with a timely escalation of potential roadblocks and delays.
- Reporting key progress and updates at project steering committee meetings.
- Assist with internal coordination and alignment for regulatory engagements.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Graduating with a Bachelor's degree and above in Accounting, Business, Data Analytics, Finance, Engineering and other related fields.
- Familiar with project management and bank operations.
- Familiar with data visualization tools.
- Proficient in one of these technical tools; Excel, PowerPoint, or SQL.
- Work well with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment.
- High energy, self-motivated, thrives in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Good stakeholder management and effective communication skills to engage and influence across all levels.
- Ability to quickly understand complex discussions and grasp the critical issues to focus on.
- Ability to clearly identify cross-functional dependencies, escalate potential roadblocks and recommend effective actions.
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of verbal and written English and another Asian language (Bahasa Melayu, Mandarin, Bahasa Indonesia, Thai, Vietnamese, Tagalog) to coordinate with internal stakeholders across the region is an advantage.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Closing Date:6th Aug 2022, 6:00 pm