The Business Development and Partnerships teams at Shopee are dynamic and energetic. The teams are always looking to acquire business opportunities to drive Shopee to be the No. 1 e-commerce platform in Southeast Asia and Taiwan. The aim of the Business Development and Partnership teams is to provide Shopee’s buyers with a wide variety of product listings at the best prices.
Join us as the Relationship Management, Graduate Associate and support the industries to transform their ways of conducting business. You will be working closely with our Sellers to help them maximize sales potential by leveraging data, insights, and Shopee solutions. Ideally, you will intersect with cross-functional teams to gather and analyze sales performance, measure commercial effectiveness, develop and communicate recommendations.
This program is designed for upcoming fresh graduates who are able to join in July/ August 2021. During your first year, you will know where you are heading to, skills to be developed and a strong mechanism which encourages you to ask questions. To help you succeed, training and direct mentoring by experienced professionals will be provided as you develop and implement strategy to make impactful change.
What You Will Do
Sellers Relationship Management:
- Be the face of the company and provide excellent seller support to our Sellers.
- Strategize, develop & deliver strong pitch to Sellers on Shopee offerings and proposed solutions across the online sales cycle.
- Develop and maintain a close relationship with Sellers through consultative approach.
- Identify market gaps and managing pricing strategy, product assortment, stock availability of Sellers in the category.
- Secure exclusive partnerships for key campaigns (e.g., 9.9/11.11) and analyze the effectiveness of their campaign participation.
- Work closely with Sellers to introduce / onboard new products that drive orders.
- Canvas and approach the Sellers’ resources to harvest stable customer traffic and revenue stream.
- Analyse Sellers’ progress, activities, sales performances and growth projection to drive Sellers’ revenue growth in Shopee.
- Manage pricing strategy, product assortment, stock availability of the Sellers to achieve maximum absolute margin.
- Negotiate deals with Sellers and curate SKUs for various campaigns, promotions, online marketing, and media as required.
- Execute the agreed plan and follow up with Sellers on their commercial growth.
- Monitor competitor landscape to identify industry trends and developing counter strategies as required.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Marketing or other relevant field of studies, graduate before August 2021.
- Meticulous and strong analytical skills to derive decisions and recommendations (proficiency in Excel Pivot Table and VLOOKUP is required).
- Effective presentation skills, backed by good business acumen.
- Enjoy challenges and remain flexible in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Proactively engage, influence and collaborate with stakeholders and cross-functional teams.
- Innovative problem-solving skills, able to dissect problems and implement solutions accordingly.
- Excellent command of English, the ability to converse fluently in other languages (e.g.: Malay, Chinese) will be an added advantage.
- Able to work extended hours on occasions when required.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:4th May 2021, 6:00 pm