The Business Development and Partnerships teams at Shopee are dynamic and energetic. The teams are always looking to acquire business opportunities to drive Shopee to be the No. 1 e-commerce platform in Southeast Asia and Taiwan. The aim of the Business Development and Partnership teams is to provide Shopee’s buyers with a wide variety of product listings at the best prices.
What You Will Do
- Developing and maintaining a close relationship with Preferred Sellers.
- Providing ideas and high level strategies to Preferred Sellers on methods to increase their performance in Shopee.
- Negotiating deals with sellers and curating SKUs for various campaigns, promotions, online marketing, and media as required.
- Analyzing sellers’ progress, activities, sales performances and category initiatives to drive transaction numbers and revenue.
- Identifying market gaps and managing pricing strategy, product assortment, stock availability of Preferred Sellers in the category.
- Securing exclusive partnerships for key campaigns (eg : 9.9/11.11).
- Working closely with internal teams (eg: marketing, merchandising) to optimize the visibility and credibility of Preferred Sellers.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A recognized degree in any field, coupled with at least 1 year of working experience.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Strong analytical skills (strong experience with Excel analysis necessary).
- Innovative problem-solving skills ; able to dissect and identify problems and implement solutions accordingly.
- Team player with an aptitude for work and the drive to constantly outperform your KPIs.
- Reasonable degree of comfort with ambiguity and ability to react swiftly to changing circumstances.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:11th Jun 2020, 6:00 pm