The Operation teams at Shopee covers the operational end-to-end process, from when the buyer searches for a product listed on the Shopee platform, to the moment the buyer receives the products. The team analyses and monitors operational KPIs across the region and conducts root cause analysis when operation performance fluctuates. The Operations team comprises Customer Service, Payment, Listings, Warehouse, Logistics, Seller Operations and Fraud.
We are looking for a 6 months intern to join us as the Project Management Intern.
During the internship, you will be supporting the Project Management Team to manage the supply chain, warehouse operations, products distribution and inventory management. Most of the time, you will be working with different stakeholders to co-create an operationally efficient warehouse and strong supply chain in supporting our e-Commerce front.
What You Will Do
- Assist Project Management team on new initiatives rollout such as the fulfillment of upcoming Shopee campaigns, process improvement projects.
- Monitor project progress and performance tracking.
- Perform data analysis and respond to clients' inquiries on delivery, points system management, third party logistics.
- Work closely and follow up with different stakeholders including operations, fleet, customers, external agency, and vendors.
- Assist in warehouse operations including arrangement and allocation of storage area for inventories and goods transferred to the warehouse.
- Other duties as required by supervisor.
- Full time roles conversion will be considered subject to the performance.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing Bachelor's Degree, pursuing courses in (or have passion to learn) Business, Operations, Supply Chain, Logistics, Industrial Engineering.
- Able to commit for min. 4 months internship, commence before mid-April 2021.
- Good problem-solving skills to effectively address any issue in projects and collaboration with teams.
- Ability to work under pressure and effectively handle multiple, concurrent demands and prioritize responsibilities.
- Highly detail-oriented and meticulous.
- Knowledge in MS Excel and analyzing big data set will be an added advantage.
- Fresh graduates who are open for internship will be considered too.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Engineering, Logistics and...
- Closing Date:27th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm