The Marketing team at Shopee is responsible for conceptualizing and implementing go-to-market activities to achieve increased usage and visibility. The team covers areas including Campaigns Management, Community, Public Relations, Partnerships, Offline Marketing and Design.
The Regional Marketing team is responsible for strategizing and implementing go-to-market activities and working with local teams to localize marketing for the specific markets.
The Brand and Growth Marketing team covers all aspects of online and performance marketing for the region. This team is responsible for data-driven solutions, tracking and measuring data to reach the targeted customers.
What You Will Do
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products and executing product lifecycle processes for features, including but not limited to market research, competitive analysis, planning and feature launch.
- Assess requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate quality testing activities. Execute stress testing, performance testing, functional testing, and scalability testing (manual or automated) and analyze results.
- Report bugs and errors to development teams and help troubleshoot issues.
- Work with cross-functional teams to identify system requirements and to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in product design, engineering, or a related field.
- Previous experience in software and web development.
- Proven experience working as a product developer in a non-managerial role or as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role.
- Experience in project management and QA methodology, Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus.
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors with a working knowledge of test management software (e.g., qTest, Zephyr) and SQL.
- Proven experience executing all elements of the product development lifecycle.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Highly effective cross-functional stakeholder management capability.
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Strong organizational skills with the capability of working towards tight deadlines.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Software
- Closing Date:15th May 2021, 6:00 pm