The Operation teams at Shopee covers the operational end-to-end process, from when the buyer searches for a product listed on the Shopee platform, to the moment the buyer receives the products. The team analyses and monitors operational KPIs across the region and conducts root cause analysis when operation performance fluctuates. The Operations team comprises Customer Service, Payment, Listings, Warehouse, Logistics, Seller Operations and Fraud.
What You Will Do
- Manage the development of new logistics channels and features by actively participating in the design, development, testing and roll out of new features.
- Maintain a strong knowledge of the company’s logistics related features and share insights that would be beneficial to the Shopee community.
- Possess the ability to troubleshoot logistics related issues and liaise with the technical team in resolving them.
- Conduct both internal and external training to key stakeholders on new logistics feature launches.
- Provide relevant and timely information via daily logistics reporting. Highlight key indicators that would have an impact on the business.
- Documentation of standard operating procedures. Guidelines are updated on a timely manner to always reflect the most accurate information.
- Coordinate with customer support, payments and business development teams on logistics related inquiries.
- Manage and clear daily logistics backlogs, i.e. ensuring orders are delivered on time.
- Resolve seller complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to the head of operations.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidates with experience as well as fresh graduates are both welcomed (we are open for discussion based on your experience).
- Excellent in both written and verbal communication.
- Strong logical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Good team player, positive attitude and eager to learn.
- Driven and motivated.
- Has passion in the eCommerce industry.
- Experience in eCommerce is a plus.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:11th Jun 2020, 6:00 pm