The Marketing team at Shopee is responsible for conceptualizing and implementing go-to-market activities to achieve increased usage and visibility. The team covers areas including Campaigns Management, Community, Public Relations, Partnerships, Offline Marketing and Design.
The Regional Marketing team is responsible for strategizing and implementing go-to-market activities and working with local teams to localize marketing for the specific markets.
The Brand and Growth Marketing team covers all aspects of online and performance marketing for the region. This team is responsible for data-driven solutions, tracking and measuring data to reach the targeted customers.
What You Will Do
- Develop and execute Mega campaigns, Category campaigns and Initiative campaigns.
- Assist in full cycle campaign project management; hands on execution, monitoring and reporting.
- Identify key trends and campaign mechanics that drives traffic and sales conversion on Shopee platforms.
- Collaborate and coordinate across multiple teams, including Business Development, Operations and cross functional Marketing teams to ensure smooth and timely execution of campaigns.
- Real-time monitoring of campaign performance through various metrics and analysis, identifying gaps and innovate to improve subsequent campaign performance.
Required Skills and Abilities
- 1 to 3 years of work experience, preferably in Project Management, E-Commerce, Marketing, Media Planning or other relevant experience(s) preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Marketing or other relevant field of studies from a reputable university - Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply.
- Excellent command of English with strong stakeholder management skills.
- Highly meticulous and good at coordination, able to meet tight deadlines.
- Willing to be hands-on with strong project management and executional abilities.
- Comfortable working with numbers, analytical and sharp.
- Team player, driven, resilient, reliable and more importantly, someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:15th May 2021, 6:00 pm