The Operation teams at Shopee covers the operational end-to-end process, from when the buyer searches for a product listed on the Shopee platform, to the moment the buyer receives the products. The team analyses and monitors operational KPIs across the region and conducts root cause analysis when operation performance fluctuates. The Operations team comprises Customer Service, Payment, Listings, Warehouse, Logistics, Seller Operations and Fraud.
What You Will Do
- Be responsible for the curation of marketplace content to ensure the quality as well as the legitimacy of the listings.
- Categorize and place the listings into the right categories based on the product type.
- Document content management processes and policies and work on their continuous improvement.
- Support pricing-related tasks including price check, promotions creation, etc.
- Work with the Customer Support teams and Business Development teams to handle listing inquiries and troubleshooting of listing-related issues.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh graduates or experienced applicants are both welcomed to apply(we can discuss the entry level - based on your previous experience).
- Strong communication skills in English and Malay, in both verbal and written forms.
- Strong logical thinking and problem-solving skills at all times.
- Good team player, positive attitude and eager to learn.
- Driven and motivated.
- Has passion in the eCommerce industry.
- Basic Microsoft Excel skill is a plus.
- Previous experience in content management is a plus.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:11th Jun 2020, 6:00 pm