The Marketing team at Shopee is responsible for conceptualizing and implementing go-to-market activities to achieve increased usage and visibility. The team covers areas including Campaigns Management, Community, Public Relations, Partnerships, Offline Marketing and Design.
The Regional Marketing team is responsible for strategizing and implementing go-to-market activities and working with local teams to localize marketing for the specific markets.
The Brand and Growth Marketing team covers all aspects of online and performance marketing for the region. This team is responsible for data-driven solutions, tracking and measuring data to reach the targeted customers.
Are you someone who seeks satisfaction that comes from completing projects? You seek the thrill in racing against tight timelines and multitasking? Join us as Campaigns, Growth Planning Graduate Associate and be part of the team that drives the overall growth of Shopee platform where you will work closely within a team to analyze and understand user purchase behaviors to conceptualize, develop and implement exciting campaigns.
This program is designed for upcoming fresh graduates who can join in July/ August 2021. During your first year, you will know where you are heading to, skills to be developed and a strong mechanism which encourages you to ask questions. To help you succeed, training and direct mentoring by experienced professionals will be provided as you develop and implement strategy to make impactful change.
What You Will Do
Campaign Creation and Execution:
- Coordinate end-to-end planning, including development and execution of Mega Campaigns (10.10,11.11 and 12.12, etc), Category Campaigns and Initiative Campaigns.
- Involve in end-to-end campaign cycle, including but not limited to; planning and operational aspects of campaigns, setting up of campaigns, curation of products & scheduling of microsites & banners.
- Ensure the timely execution and accurate execution of campaigns.
- Work closely with communication and branding team to drive continual optimization and maximize traffic for the campaigns.
- Collaborate and coordinate across multiple teams, including Business Development, Operations and cross functional Marketing teams (e.g., social media, partnerships, PR, events, design) to ensure smooth and timely execution of campaigns.
Data Driven Planning:
- Monitor, measure, report and present on campaign performance insights and key learnings.
- Conduct data analysis on campaigns performance using various metrics.
- Offer ongoing recommendations for campaign optimization, such as innovative ideas, partnerships and activations that enhance campaigns performance.
- Keep abreast of trends on social media, ecommerce, digital marketing and industry developments, and leverage on such trends and developments to optimize campaigns.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Marketing or other relevant field of studies, graduate before August 2021.
- Have experience & passion in Project Management, E-Commerce, Marketing, Media Planning or other relevant experience(s) preferred.
- Excellent command of English with strong stakeholder management skills.
- Highly meticulous and good at coordination, able to meet tight deadlines.
- Willing to be hands-on with strong project management and executional abilities.
- Comfortable working with numbers, analytical and sharp.
- Team player, driven, resilient, reliable and more importantly, someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:4th May 2021, 6:00 pm