The Business Development and Partnerships teams at Shopee are dynamic and energetic. The teams are always looking to acquire business opportunities to drive Shopee to be the No. 1 e-commerce platform in Southeast Asia and Taiwan.
The aim of the Business Development and Partnership teams is to provide Shopee’s buyers with a wide variety of product listings at the best prices. Browse our Business Development and Partnerships team openings to see how you can make an impact with us.
We are offering a wide variety of internship opportunities across the Business Development team that will help shape you to thrive in any type of environment.
Join us today to enjoy the first-hand e-commerce experience and support the industries to transform their ways of conducting business!
What You Will Do
- Assist in the development of business strategies by using data and statistical analysis to identify high potential sellers.
- Identify trends and market opportunities outside the mainstream markets.
- Maintain relationships with key sellers and assist them in their needs.
- Forge relationships with suppliers and negotiate buying prices, discount terms and transportation arrangements to ensure profitability.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently studying in a recognized university, able to commence internship by mid-October for minimum 3 months.
- Meticulous and strong analytical skills to derive decisions and recommendations.
- Enjoy challenges and remain flexible in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Proactively engage, influence and collaborate with stakeholders and cross-functional teams.
- Innovative problem-solving skills, able to dissect problems and implement solutions accordingly.
- Excellent command of English with the ability to converse fluently in other languages (e.g. - Malay, Chinese).
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce
- Closing Date:14th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm