The Business Development and Partnerships teams at Shopee are dynamic and energetic. The teams are always looking to acquire business opportunities to drive Shopee to be the No. 1 e-commerce platform in Southeast Asia and Taiwan.
The aim of the Business Development and Partnership teams is to provide Shopee’s buyers with a wide variety of product listings at the best prices.
What You Will Do
- Responsible to understand the key levers of business metrics of the business and translate that into reports for stakeholders to use.
- To prepare dashboards and reports for forecasting, performance tracking and historical benchmarking in a timely manner.
- To automate current reports into dashboards or visually digestible manner for better usage and understanding.
- To prepare required decks for weekly, bi-weekly, monthly and quarterly meetings (within the team and with regional team) that reflect the performance of the business.
- To have foresight on scenarios and able to do analysis planning to demonstrate the impact/projection of the scenarios and able to hold your grounds when challenged.
- To propose and suggest initiative from budget and planning perspective to execution methods for other stakeholders (sales, marketing and etc).
- Deep dive into business aspects that affects the business (ie: promotion take ups, fraud).
- Undertake adhoc/additional planning and budgeting activities where required.
Required Skills and Abilities
- 2 years working experience in relevant workstream is preferred (Strategy, Strategic Operations, Business Improvement, Project Management).
- Fresh graduate with ACCA, CPA, Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Finance or relevant qualifications is welcomed to apply.
- Strong problem-solving skill, structured thinking, and communication.
- Comfortable with numbers and experience creating data-driven decisions.
- Strong timeline management skills and work deliverables.
- Strong stakeholder management and enjoy managing multiple projects (multitasker).
- Agile, comfortable working in a dynamic environment.
- Commercially aware, able to think both analytically and strategically, to think logically about underlying business issues.
- Pro-active in resolving queries and problems and highlighting future potential areas of risk.
- A willingness to get involved in the business to understand the story behind the numbers.
- Willingness to do it yourself and get familiar with the small details and nitty gritty of getting the job done (Leadr exec and above).
- Experience in SQL (Structured Query Language) is an advantage.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:18th Aug 2022, 6:00 pm