The Business Development and Partnerships teams at Shopee are dynamic and energetic. The teams are always looking to acquire business opportunities to drive Shopee to be the No. 1 e-commerce platform in Southeast Asia and Taiwan.
The aim of the Business Development and Partnership teams is to provide Shopee’s buyers with a wide variety of product listings at the best prices.
About the Team:
The Cross Border team at Shopee empowers sellers from all over the world to sell into the Southeast Asia and Taiwan region. The team helps sellers to market their products across the 7 markets and provide enabling services such as cross border logistics, operations, payments, product related services, overseas warehouse fulfillment and business intelligence.
What You Will Do
- Support the team with daily price checking/SKUs mapping across different e-commerce platforms to identify the lowest price in the market.
- Curate & submit SKUs for various campaigns, promotions as required.
- Communicating with colleagues in various countries and offices.
- Perform ad-hoc analyses/tasks when required - Competitor analysis etc.
- Other ad-hoc tasks as needed.
Required Skills and Abilities
- At least a Diploma in any field is required, Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Good communication skills and attention to details.
- Independent and flexible to take on new tasks.
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin (written and verbal) to facilitate cross-border discussions and collaborations across stakeholders.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce
- Closing Date:13th Aug 2022, 6:00 pm