The Business Development and Partnerships teams at Shopee are dynamic and energetic. The teams are always looking to acquire business opportunities to drive Shopee to be the No. 1 e-commerce platform in Southeast Asia and Taiwan. The aim of the Business Development and Partnership teams is to provide Shopee’s buyers with a wide variety of product listings at the best prices.
What You Will Do
- Support the commercial team by executing all administrative duties, including but not limited to uploading graphics to our website, rearranging postings and any documentations required.
- Support the team with daily price checking across different e-commerce platforms to identify lowest price in the market.
- Assist in managing the workflow of the team to ensure all submissions and tasks are done in timely manner.
- Perform basic analyses such as market analysis, competitor analysis and product analysis.
- Other ad-hoc tasks as needed.
Required Skills and Abilities
- At least a Diploma in any field is required, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Good communication skills and attention to details.
- Familiar with Excel skill sets.
- Has basic accounting skills (i.e., finance/accounting background).
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Administration, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:4th May 2021, 6:00 pm