3 months apprenticeship programme to have hands-on learning and familiarization with electrical and electronic consumer safety testing.
What You Will Do
- Ensure projects being completed according to the commitments to clients.
- Work on safety projects as a project engineer.
- Work on projects as assigned by the management.
- At all times, adopt a safe behavior by exercising due regards for the health and safety of SGS employees and clients, in line with SGS Policies and procedures.
- At all times, comply with SGS Code of Integrity and Professional Conduct.
- Perform any other responsibilities as assigned by his/her superior.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree or Diploma in Electrical / Electronic / Mechanical / Mechatronic Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years experiences in consumer safety laboratory operations, preferable with knowledge consumer electronic safety testing.
- Knowledgeable in laboratory quality management system, ISO17025.
- Experience in leading a team of consumer safety laboratory will be considered for managerial position.
- Fresh graduates with relevant studies are encouraged to apply.
Closed 2 days ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechanical, Engineering Mechatronics
- Closing Date:26th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm