Seagate Global Monitoring Application Development organization provides monitoring development, solution integrations, and monitoring support service to the Global IT Teams.
What You Will Do
- Development of Global IT Monitoring Application Solutions.
- Provide Operation Support and Metrics Dashboard development.
- Perform IT monitoring requirement analysis, monitoring application development, conduct IT monitoring reliability and performance test, implement Global IT monitoring solutions.
- Collaborate and support 24x7 Global IT Monitoring Operations Team (NSOC), to achieve high quality monitoring services, provide monitoring operation support, resolve monitoring related issues, support monitoring tool maintenance activities, and monitoring dashboard enhancement.
- Develop operation metrics and reporting dashboard for monitoring and problem management related services.
- Perform regular IT monitoring system and operation maintenance to ensure the monitoring system & application tools are running at optimal, stable, and reliable state.
- Deploy global monitoring standards and policies, operating process and procedures, and documentation.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Ability to work independently.
- High team work with ability to communicate concisely and professionally.
- Strong motivation and organizational skills.
- Change catalyst with creative and good analytical skills.
- Experiences in Monitoring Application Development (Zabbix, HPOpenView, etc.).
- Skills & Competencies in Linux/Unix Operating System, Java, PHP, Python, Ruby, Shell Scripts.
- Knowledge on MySQL (preferred), Postgres or other DB platform will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge and technology understanding of other infrastructure systems would be preferred (such as VM and Storage, Network, Firewall, Windows and Unix OS, Data Center environment).
Closed 2 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering Software, Information Technology
- Closing Date:12th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm