Our development team is reporting to Seagate’s EDE (Eqpt Development Engineering); a consolidated development team for Seagate capital equipment.
We primarily serve the following HDD process:
- HDD backend-test, Slider\HGA assembly process, and HDD assembly processes.
What You Will Do
- Provided with simple design task to familiarize with design tools and processes. (i.e., DFMEA, Tolerance Stack Up, FEA, DFM, etc.).
- Extensive hands-on training Solid works CAD software in creating/editing part model, creating/updated assembly model and detailing drawings.
- Hands on training on handling cad models in Company worldwide network-based Product Data.
- Management Platform. Task may include part model update, assembly model updates and detail 2D drawing. Also, will be exposed to CAD data conversion and Seagate CAD data management process.
- Assist Lead Engineer is researching and conceptions for suitable solutions in event for design situation/issues related to the Sustaining Engineering works which may include requirements analysis, design, implementation and test.
- Prepare a conceptual presentation with design solution for the engineering challenge/task assigned by the Lead Engineer. Require to present to the team for design /concept review process.
- House keeping the lab / the cubicle to comply with the 5S rules.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering, and/or equivalent experience.
- Basic CAD software experience. Preferably Solid works. Others can be considered.
- Excellent in written, interpersonal and communication skills, an extremely positive attitude towards working as a team and continuous improvement.
Closed 3 months ago
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:27th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm