We are a proactive, solutions oriented and collaborative team that works with business groups across the organization and external partners. Our purpose is to integrate applications and enable automation between ERP & other systems, including B2B/EDI integration.
What You Will Do
The intern will assist with implementing B2B/EDI integration projects that enable supply chain automation and optimization. Duties will include but not limited to:
- Analyze, design, build and test Data and systems integration solutions with Dell Boomi as the Middleware.
- Automation and optimization of data pipelines for B2B/EDI & other transactions.
- Perform integration testing to ensure data accuracy using tools such as Beyond Compare.
- Develop reports and dashboards to support new or existing system transactions, notifications and integrations.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree (in progress) in IT, Computer Science or other Engineering majors.
- Expertise in Microsoft & other productivity and collaboration tools (Excel, Word, Outlook, Teams, WebEx etc.).
- Knowledge of any programming language such as C, C++, Java and proven SQL skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal.
- Experience with ERP Applications such as Oracle R12 or SAP.
- Mapping and expertise with Middleware Application such as Dell Boomi.
- EDI knowledge.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology
- Closing Date:30th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm