A team that expert in transforming software requirement specification into executable software by applying the principles of software engineering to design, develop, maintenance and testing.
The intern will be responsible for software design, code development, testing and produce documentation according to the requirement specifications, as well as Seagate development guidelines and processes. The intern will operate under moderate supervision and work closely with the team to ensure that the products meet functional specifications as well as deployment and performance criteria.
What You Will Do
- Review and understand requirements, provides time estimates for task completion.
- Design the software to meet every requirement item defined in requirement by applying sound software engineering principles.
- Code or translate software design into executable codes by applying coding best practices.
- Analyze application problems, recommend and develop solutions.
- Develop test cases and perform unit tests for the software under development.
- Conduct peer reviews with other software developers and architects.
- Support codes promotion process.
- Ensure software development artifacts deliverables are complete and kept in proper repository e.g. documentation, source codes, supporting documents.
- Adopt and practice software development processes of the team that he/she is assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Apply well-known software design approach e.g. Object-Oriented Programming (OOP), MVC model whenever appropriate.
- Design patterns/best practices in software design.
- Familiar with Web Application development and programing language in Java.
- Experience with database query language in any Relational Database Management System (RDMBS) such as Oracle, MySQL.
- Demonstrated analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in English verbal, written and presentation communication skills.
- Software development life cycle methods.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Information Technology
- Closing Date:20th Oct 2020, 6:00 pm