Seagate’s Recording Media Organization Johor base is specializing in Aluminum & Glass Substrate manufacturing. The site’s IT organization is responsible in ensuring Factory Endpoints security in meeting world class security standards for information and network protections.
What You Will Do
- Work with various engineering and support group organizations within the site to evaluate the current security standards of the factory endpoints.
- Define best practices and industry standards into process documents for the engineering and support organizations to follow.
- Align to Global Info Security organizations security metrics, security solutions such as anti-virus protections, patch standards and security scanning tools.
- Inventorize and document Factory endpoints statistics and ensuring security metrics compliance.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Familiar with major operating system and environments including Windows, Linux and IoT type platforms.
- Understanding in security aspect and patch processes of major operating systems are essential to the role.
- Must possesses analytical skills in assessing endpoint security compliance and quick to respond to meeting compliance requirements.
- Basic knowledge in network OSI layers is preferred.
- Hands on experience is recent operating systems (eg: Windows 10).
- Experience in Security scanning tools (e.g., Tenable Security Center) will be an added advantage.
- Networking and essentials in larger multi-vlan networks.
- Security Patch process on an Operating System.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Information Technology
- Closing Date:30th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm