Seagate's HR Information Technology Development organization supports HR apps (SAP, leave application, HR policy acknowledgement system), and HR data integration with 100+ applications (external/internal).
What You Will Do
- Develop and maintain Java or .NET web applications that meet the specifications.
- Continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies in support of systems development efforts.
- Communicate regularly with senior and executive management on matters concerning development issues and rollouts.
- Work closely with peers and cross functional teams across different regions and time zones, to ensure timely and high-quality project deliverables.
- Manages data analysis and data integration of disparate systems.
- Works with IT application owners to identify requirements to satisfy business needs.
- Translates functional specifications into technical designs for implementation and deployment.
- Builds extensible data acquisition and integration solutions to meet the functional and non-functional requirements of the business.
- Develops data integration standards according to the organization’s information services policies as well as best practices.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Have web application development knowledge by using the related technologies.
- Well versed in Object Oriented Programming and methodology.
- Proactive and forward-thinking attitude and creative problem-solving ability.
- Knowledge in Web Services (SOAP, REST, and JSON).
Closed 20 hours ago
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:20th Oct 2020, 6:00 pm