Seagate’s Global Factory Information Technology (GFIT) organization is a global team with resources around our high-tech manufacturing sites located in the United States, Asia, and Northern Ireland. We’re a global organization servicing the IT needs of R&D, Engineering, Manufacturing and Equipment management for Seagate Global Factory.
The Penang GFIT team is a key development hub that provides world class application development and solutions with cutting edge technology. Our team embraces Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), a popular framework that improves project delivery, decreased time-to-market, and increased stakeholder value. Our team is one of the pioneers to adapt various tools and languages striving toward IT 4.0.
What You Will Do
- Work closely with highly skilled developer and motivated multi-site Agile team on the project assigned.
- Involved in development, implementation and support applications for Seagate manufacturing and R&D facilities.
- Develop well designed, testable, efficient code by using industry standard software development practices.
- Collaboration among team members, Scrum Master and Product Owner.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor student currently pursuing a Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS.
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems. Preferably Microsoft SQL or Oracle SQL.
- Enthusiastic and collaborative, Self-motivated, independent and a team player with strong analytical and debugging skills.
- A successful candidate should have strong teamwork qualities as well as communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively in a cross-functional team environment.
- Experience representing a multinational corporation .
- Worked with larger scale corporations.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Information Technology
- Closing Date:20th Oct 2020, 6:00 pm