Seagate commits to global citizenship as a business imperative. We are promoting a culture of sustainability while building long-term shareholder value through the balance of corporate goals (PROFIT) and values with the company’s impact on society (PEOPLE) and the environment (PLANET).
We integrate global citizenship principles throughout our products and services life cycles. We strive to conduct our business in a socially responsible and ethical manner, follow the law, support human rights, and be responsible stewards to benefit communities where we do business.
What You Will Do
- Collaboration with cross-functional teams to monitor and analyze operational sustainability performance.
- Implement & develop sustainability indicator align with the Industry 4.0 smart innovation.
- Assist in Environmental Management System (ISO14001) & Energy Management System (ISO50001).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Environmental Engineering, and/or equivalent major related to Sustainability / Sustainable Development.
- Keen interest in sustainability issues or topics.
- Innovative in problem-solving.
- Positive attitude in managing tasks assigned.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering Environmental, Environment
- Closing Date:22nd Oct 2021, 6:00 pm