"Integrity, Innovation, Inclusion" - These three simple yet powerful words define our values here at Seagate. They inspire the level of excellence we work towards each and every day for our customers, business partners, shareholders, communities and for each other. They are the means by which we measure today’s aspirations. They lay the groundwork for tomorrow’s achievements. Together, they make the difference. And together, so do we.
As part of the Operations Finance group, we are supporting the Factory Operations, our focus is on Financial Planning and Fixed Assets Management. If you have significant experience in Financial Planning & Fixed Asset, knowledgeable in SAP Accounting Software, and have the eagerness to make a difference with us, we have the right opportunity for you!
What You Will Do
- Handle weekly actual financial reporting and forecast; includes variance analysis and mitigation plan.
- Support periodic budgeting process for factory spending and capital expenditure.
- Work closely with Global Finance Services and Asset Owners on assets management includes capital in-progress review, tagging, annual count and support local statutory reporting.
- Review capital investment and support ROI analysis.
- Perform month-end close activities.
- Support and ensure compliance to accounting standard, SOX, and local statutory and tax regulation.
- Be assigned to other ad-hoc tasks accordingly.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Good accounting and analytical skills.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work independently, flexible and multi-task.
- Conversant in Microsoft office.
Your experience includes:
- Hands-on in Finance background or equivalent.
- Financial Planning in manufacturing working environment.
- Fixed Assets Management manufacturing working environment.
- Familiar with accounting software such as SAP or similar.
- Fresh graduates (Finance/Accounting) can be considered.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:11th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm