The JBS Development Engineering is responsible for research, develop, qualify, implement, and optimize new processes, materials, methods, machines, tooling for new products, product changes and enhancements. We work closely with various internal team as well as suppliers and customer to meet the product requirement.
What You Will Do
- Design and develop new processes, materials, methods, machines, tooling, fixtures to be used for new products & product enhancement.
- Support prototype and pilot production of new product & product enhancement and ensure that new processes are designed for manufacturability.
- Work closely with suppliers on sub materials improvement to meet our new products & product enhancement requirement.
- Compile and analyze test data to determine appropriate limits and variables for process or material specifications.
- Provide technical assistance to engineering/equipment/manufacturing/quality personnel in troubleshooting and resolving technical problems.
- Maintain accurate and timely documentation of concepts, designs, and processes.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Chemical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering knowledge background.
- Good analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent technical skills such as DOE, FMEA, data analysis & reporting, technical writing, project management, problem solving and programming.
- IT savvy skills such as Microsoft, spreadsheet & database, software.
Your experience includes:
- R&D/Development processes.
- Working experience in the hard disk drive industry would be an added advantage especially in glass substrate manufacturing.
- Wash process application, evaluation and qualification process data presentation to Management.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Chemical Processing, Engineering Mechanical
- Closing Date:11th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm