Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
We are looking for an HR Services Advisor (Employee Experience Advisor) to make an impact!
As an HR Services Advisor, you will provide digital support to employees and guarantee the system’s evolution in connection with Schneider Digital.
At Schneider Electric, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.
What You Will Do
- Act as first point of contact for all employee requests and enquiries pertaining to HR matters. This includes company policies, company system support / troubleshooting, compensation, recruitment, etc. (response is provided via phone calls, emails, ticketing system or chat).
- Will be point of contact for Taiwan employees and few other countries in East Asia.
- Ensure proper documentation and administration of employee requests as per the agreed service level agreements.
- Design creative job aids, knowledge articles and other reference materials to assist in resolving employee enquiries and issues.
- Responsible for continuously updating the standard operating procedures, knowledge database as required.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the systems and processes to help improve on the best-in-class service.
- Partner with stakeholders & country operations team for day-to-day operations as well as campaign or new program launches.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or equivalent.
- 1-3 years of relevant working experience. Open to fresh graduates.
- Proficient in the English and Mandarin language (spoken and written) as this role will need to support Taiwan region.
- Has good communication and interpersonal skills and is able to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Independent, resourceful and ready to take on a challenge.
- IT savvy and creative individuals who can think on their feet with a strong customer-focused mindset.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:1st Jun 2022, 6:00 pm