Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
At Schneider Electric, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.
We are looking for a 6 months intern to join the HR Digital Services team where we transform and disrupt HR applications to meet our stakeholder needs.
What you will do
- Interaction with business domain experts to understand their needs and requirements and identify digitization opportunities.
- Partner with domain experts to identify new opportunities and needs and implement digital solutions.
- Develop HR Applications and implement the same for the region.
- Provide support to business end users, research and resolve system issues, and unexpected results or process flaws.
- Identify and diagnose system and application errors. Perform system analysis and changes to architecture in order to identify solutions to business and technical problems.
- Agility in developing / providing recommended solutions due to varying business conditions.
- Develop job aids / user guides and deliver training to user community.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's in Computer Engineering/IT or any other course that is related/similar
- Must have knowledge in: Java, SQL, VBA, C#
- Good to have knowledge in: Python
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:3rd Jul 2021, 6:00 pm