Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose?
An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
At Schneider Electric, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.
We are looking for an HR Digital Services Intern to join us for ideally 6 months.
You will join the HR Digital Services team where we transform and disrupt HR applications to meet our stakeholder needs.
What You Will Do
- Interaction with business domain experts to understand their needs and requirements and identify digitization opportunities.
- Partner with domain experts to identify new opportunities and needs and implement digital solutions.
- Develop HR Applications and implement the same for the region.
- Provide support to business end users, research and resolve system issues, and unexpected results or process flaws.
- Identify and diagnose system and application errors. Perform system analysis and changes to architecture in order to identify solutions to business and technical problems.
- Agility in developing / providing recommended solutions due to varying business conditions.
- Develop job aids / user guides and deliver training to user community.
What will you gain?
- Experience in developing applications to create efficiency for stakeholders.
- Ability to suggest disruptive ideas for HR processes.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s/Computer Engineering/IT related or similar.
- Must have - SQL, VBA, C#.
- Good to have - Artificial Intelligence, Python, Problem Solving, Communication.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering Software, Information Technology
- Closing Date:7th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm