Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
At Schneider Electric, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.
We are looking for a 5-6 months intern to join our team.
What You Will Do
Drives customer satisfaction & loyalty through comprehensive understanding and continuous improvement of our Customer Experiences:
- Customer surveys - Coordinate customer satisfaction & loyalty feedback analysis from surveys, customer visits and other relevant sources.
- Issue's resolution - Ensures specific issues detected are promptly managed and closed.
- Analytics - Builds and shares analysis of the key satisfaction and loyalty drivers, the competitive positioning, and the benchmark positioning that sets customer experience improvement priorities.
- Customer Satisfaction strategy - Drive's customer experience improvement actions, deploys best practices, implement creative strategy to increase level of customers’ satisfaction.
- Manage deployment and operation of the Customer Satisfaction and Loyalty Development (CSLD) Process.
Customer Advocate to drive customer centricity within the organization:
- Represent the voice of customer and drive the customer centricity within the entity.
- Challenge the involved entities to improve customer satisfaction and achieve quality goals.
- Ensure a reliable process is operating to solve customer complaints fast and effectively.
- Escalate customer issues to the right organization whenever needed, and supports collaborative resolution in the customer's best interest.
- Collaborate with other departments (customer care center, logistics, supply chain, line of business, etc.) in order to contain, correct, and prevent problems affecting customers.
- Be Customer advocate by ensuring customer issues are well managed and ultimately prevented.
Continuous Improvement (CI) Ambassador:
- Drive & promote Continuous Improvement (CI) within the entity to boost Customer Satisfaction & Internal Efficiency.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Business Admin, Marketing, Sciences. Mathematics, Statistics.
- Customer Oriented mindset – experience in handling customer inquiries.
- Good coordination and problem-solving skills.
- Good analytical skills.
- Multicultural skills.
- Communication and presentation capabilities.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Marketing and Sales, Mathematics, Science,...
- Closing Date:30th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm