Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
At Schneider Electric, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.
We are looking for an Intern to join us from October/November 2021.
You will join the Power Product channel marketing team to support the business in promotion, e-commerce and branding awareness.
What You Will Do
- Implementation and management of a data platform (Extract, Storage, Business Rules, Visualization) for indirect panel builder.
- Support channel management team to track and monitor indirect panel builder sell thru performance monthly.
- Engage on L&T branding awareness, promotions and sell thru report with our direct general distributor.
- Weekly update Panel Builder in e-commerce (Facebook) on SE promotions and opportunities.
- Quality validations of the data analytics models developed in the team.
- Work closely with sales team and marketing team on our upcoming Annual Marketing Sales Performance 2022.
- Interaction with business domain experts to understand their needs and requirements and identify data-driven opportunities.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Marketing/Business related or similar.
- Knowledge of MS Office.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:16th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm