SAP’s Customer Success Services’ teams supports our customers in their digital transformation. We sustain the adoption of SAP software and ensure that our customers can successfully plan, implement, integrate, and operate their software, including continuous improvement, quality management, problem solving and knowledge transfer.
The Services’ Academy is a 2-year graduate program to start your career in the Services Customer Success Board Area. This program consists of classroom-based learning with rotation opportunities before settling on one focus area within the business. The Services Academy offers 3 different streams to join - Technical consulting, project management and functional consulting.
Throughout the program you will build the foundations needed for success in the Services’ business. Our rotations enable you to gain comprehensive experience and understanding within different lines of business such as consulting, project management, technical and solution support.
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
What You Will Do
- Learn and understand the Services business as well as specific cloud SAP products.
- 3 4-month rotations with various teams within the business.
- Classroom style learning with a mix of technical and soft skill topics.
- On the job training with the support of buddies and coaches.
- Work on relevant projects that demonstrate your communication and interpersonal skills, as well as a strong work ethic that delivers high quality deliverables.
- Demonstrate problem solving, time management, and communication skills through a range of activities done during training and on the job.
- Fast paced IT and business environment.
- Build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Meeting performance requirements at conclusion of each rotation.
- Displaying effective communication skills to handle and explain customer situations (to both business end users and SAP technical/ functional consultants).
- Adapt to knowledge on new technologies in a consistently dynamic and changing environment.
Required Skills and Abilities
- 0-3 years' experience, prior experience in sales preferred.
- Master’s degree, or equivalent tertiary study.
- Team player with ability to work independently and take ownership of assigned tasks.
- Are good listeners, empathetic, collaborative, and team oriented.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Resourceful self-starters with strong interpersonal skills who are eager learners.
- Interested in technology, innovation, and how digital platforms can solve business challenges.
- Problem-solvers who are ambitious, passionate, resilient, proactive, open-minded, and able to manage pressure.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:7th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm