Services Graduate Trainee -Planning & Reporting Analyst- Finance- Accounting
Job title: Business Services Graduate Trainee - Planning & Reporting (Finance).
The Objective of the role is to perform DSA (Decision Support & Analytics) centralized and transversal activities including management reporting, forecast and planning process, user support activities and Ad-Hoc projects.
What You Will Do
- Perform actual reporting and budget forecast planning activities which are centralized and transversal such as uploading data and allocations (product, project, Indications, Cost Centre etc.) in planning system based upon country user request through ticketing system/portal.
- Support monthly closing activities as per reporting calendar and planning activities, perform consistency checks according to the group controlling guideline, ensure adherence to group reporting timeline.
- Analyze and identify root cause for data anomaly/gaps and follow up the corrective action where applicable or address the process improvement initiative to the relevant stakeholders.
- Contribute to initiatives for continuous improvement on the process and ways of working within global framework to improve efficiencies and performance impact..
- Support the documentation update on forecast articles, training documents and FAQ, and SOP
- Run standard reports on a regular basis and/or ad-hoc requests.
- Support User Access Management (UAM) for newcomers/exiting users.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance or Engineering.
Major Skills and Competencies:
- Basic knowledge of finance and accounting.
- Analytical, process-oriented with a keen interest in driving continuous improvements.
- A can-do attitude.
- Tenacity and energy in leading change.
- Ability to work out of comfort zone.
- Team spirit, active listening.
- Honed Interpersonal Skills – ability to network and communicate with various functions.
- Accountability and Reliability.
- Ability to work remotely.
Sanofi Behaviors and Skills:
This position is required to demonstrate behaviors such as Stretch, Put the interest of the organization, Act in the interest of our patients and customers and Take Action.
During the interview we will also be asking for examples of skills such as Strategic Thinking, Result Orientation, People Leadership (if applicable), Relationship and Influence.
Pursue progress, discover extraordinary:
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen.
So, let’s be those people.
Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges.
We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. We prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering. We stand by the few who suffer from rare diseases and the millions with long-term chronic conditions.
With more than 100,000 people in 100 countries, Sanofi is transforming scientific innovation into healthcare solutions around the globe.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Locations:Petaling Jaya
- Closing Date:27th May 2023, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.