Sanofi Business Services (SBS) Kuala Lumpur Center is a captive center which has been set-up to provide Finance & Accounting (Account-to-Report, Customer-Invoicing-to-Cash and Purchase-To-Pay) as well as Human Resources (HR) Services to China, Asia, JPAC and Greater Gulf. Countries supported by KL Center currently include Malaysia, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Korea, Indonesia, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Philippines, China, Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, Pakistan and Greater Gulf.
As part of the SBS KL Center Trainee On-Board Program introduced to support talent development, this position will provide the successful candidate an excellent opportunity to support the center management team with all transversal engagements encompassing People Engagement, Performance Culture and Market Traction & Employer Branding.
This role is based in Plaza 33, Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia.
What You Will Do
The role will be responsible in supporting the Head of SBS KL Center with the following:
- Primary support for external engagements for Employer branding/ talent attraction related initiatives for the SBS KL Center, working closely with the SBS communications BP, Human Resources and Employer branding teams.
- Primary support for the coordination of University engagements and external outreach initiatives in support of campus recruitments for SBS Trainee On-Board Program, working closely with Talent Acquisition team.
- To support people with engagement related tasks, where required.
- To assist with all ad-hoc tasks deem fit to cater to the growing needs and support the effective running of SB KL Center.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate or Bachelor’s degree holder in Commerce/ Marketing/ Business Management or equivalent with minimum CGPA of 3.2, Professional Qualification (ACCA/ CIMA) or Master's.
- Working experience is not required as training will be provided.
- Ability to manage social media channels (LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.) and tools (MS PowerPoint, Canva, etc.) will be an added advantage.
- Positive attitude with an ability to work in a dynamic environment.
- Accountable - Understands the importance of accuracy and is aware of the consequences that come with information shared and takes personal responsibility for carrying out the entrusted tasks, being persistent to achieve objectives.
- Special regard in consideration of the personal and employer data protection.
- Innovative mindset with an ability to combine ideas/ creativity and digital know-how to manage various social media channels (LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.) and tools (MS PowerPoint, Canva, etc.).
- Proactive, Agile, good organizational, interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and make best use of limited resources.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Willing to be developed and learn something new.
- Well-rounded individual (experience in extra-curricular and social activities and student or University organization will be plus).
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Management, Marketing and...
- Closing Date:2nd Feb 2022, 6:00 pm