Sanofi Business Services (SBS), one of the 4 pillars of Business Transformation for the organisation, has a captive shared service centre in Kuala Lumpur to provide end-to-end Human Resource (HR) Services to employees in China, Asia, Japan and Pacific.
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Management Trainee position which is an excellent opportunity for fresh graduates to experience a hands-on yet strategic on-the-job training across the different parts of Human Resource Operations while gaining exposure working with colleagues from diverse cultures all over the world.
The Scope of the HR Services Function Includes:
- HR Query Management.
- Employee Life Cycle.
- Employee Master Data, Organization & Data Management.
- Payroll, Benefits Management, Time & Attendance.
- Foreigner Management.
- Process Automation, Simplification and Transformation projects.
This Management Trainee position will be supporting the Employee Master Data, Organization & Data Management team.
Countries Supported by HR Services Currently:
Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam Cambodia, Taiwan, Hongkong, China, Japan, South Korea, Australia, New Zealand .
What You Will Do
- The specific processes within HR Services work streams.
- Actively support and involvement on the Core model deployment, process simplification, harmonization and automatization.
- Actively involve on continues process improvement from each work stream.
- The knowledge transfer and Desk Top Procedure (DTP) creation for the new country transition to KL Captive Center.
- Actively support Global transformation project deployment in the respective work stream and country.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Master's or Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, Finance and Engineering or equivalent.
- Experienced in social activities and student or University organization.
- Working experience is not required as training will be provided.
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint is mandatory.
- Positive attitude and mindset.
- Proactive, self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Strong multi-tasking skills.
- Strong analytical thinking and can connect the dots easily.
- Keen to learn and willing to be developed.
- Proficiency in English and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficiency in Mandarin (for China support).
- Proficiency in other foreign languages such as Japanese, Korean or Thai will be an added advantage.
- Able to communicate effectively with team members and stakeholders at all levels.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Banking and Finance, Engineering, Human...
- Closing Date:19th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm