SBS HRS Management Trainee is a very interesting roles for the fresh graduate to experience a hand on, on the job training for Human Resource Services scopes - Operations.
This position will provide the successful candidate a unique opportunity to learn the various processes in the Sanofi Employee Experience scopes - Query Management, Employee Life Cycle, Employee Master Data, Organization & Data Management, Payroll, Benefits Management, time & Attendance.
Opportunity to gain exposure working with Multi Country and Culture within SBS HRS teams.
This role will focus on MDM & reporting with responsibilities on Organization management, position management in local HR tool Workday, reporting to support HRS partner and other various stakeholders, data quality and ad-hoc project related to process simplification.
Support on budget preparation, HC and expense tracking.
Required Skills and Abilities
Background and Experience:
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, Finance and Engineering or equivalent.
- Experienced in social activities and student or University organization.
- Proactive, Self-motivated and ability to work independently.
- Can work in a multi-tasking environment.
- Can connect the dots.
- Willing to be develop and learn something new.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office with advanced level proficiency in Excel.
- Attention to details and savvy in crunching numbers.
- Automation tools knowledge such as power automation, power platform is a plus – tech savvy as a minimum.
- Proficient in English and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Any other languages such as Mandarin, Japanese is a plus.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Banking and Finance, Engineering, Human...
- Closing Date:14th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm