Sanofi Business Services (SBS), one of the 4 pillars of Business Transformation for the organization, has a captive shared service center in Kuala Lumpur to provide end-to-end Employee Experience (EE) Services to employees in China, Asia, Japan and Pacific.
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Management Trainee to support the Head of EE for SBS KL Centre. This is an excellent opportunity for fresh graduates to experience a hands-on yet strategic on-the-job training across the different parts of Human Resource Operations while gaining exposure working with colleagues from diverse cultures all over the world.
Scope of the EE Function Includes:
- HR Query Management.
- Employee Life Cycle.
- Employee Master Data, Organization & Data Management.
- Payroll, Benefits Management, Time & Attendance.
- Foreigner Management.
- Process Automation, Simplification and Transformation projects.
What You Will Do
You will be responsible for supporting on the following areas:
- Implementation of transformation, simplification, harmonization and automation initiatives for KL Captive Center.
- Implementation of EE Core Model for all countries, in collaboration with Process Excellence Manager for continuous improvement.
- Business case creations, tracking, and implementation.
- New country transitions to KL Captive Center.
- Internal and external coordination for governance meetings.
- Preparing presentation decks for EE.
- Tracking and updating global templates for new legal entity creations.
- Department OPEX budget preparation and tracking.
- Tracking of department Manpower Planning.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Master's Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, Finance, Engineering or equivalent is highly preferred.
- Experienced in social activities and student or University organization.
- Working experience is not required as training will be provided.
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint is mandatory.
- Positive attitude and mindset.
- Proactive, self-motivated, and able to work independently.
- Strong multi-tasking skills.
- Strong analytical thinking and can connect the dots easily.
- Keen to learn and willing to be developed.
- Proficiency in English and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficiency in Mandarin (for China support).
- Proficiency in other foreign languages such as Japanese, Korean or Thai will be an added advantage.
- Able to communicate with team members and stakeholders at all levels.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Banking and Finance, Engineering, Human...
- Closing Date:19th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm