The Management Trainee - Customer Invoicing to Cash position is responsible for the processing of transactions related to the Invoice to Cash process such as Customer Master Data, Credit Management, Invoicing, Cash Application, Collection, and any other task assigned by the management.
This position will provide the successful candidate a unique opportunity to learn the various processes in the CI2C team and gain exposure working with Country Finance teams across the countries supported by CI2C. This role is based in Sunway, Petaling Jaya, Malaysia.
Countries supported by CI2C currently - Australia, New Zealand, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, China, Japan and Korea.
What You Will Do
- Support the customer master data maintenance task such as creation of new customer.
- Post payments received from customer (cash application).
- Perform daily sales orders reconciliation and processing (if supporting Malaysia, Singapore and Thailand).
- Support collection activities such as sending Statement of Account and accounts reconciliations.
- Assist in month-end closing activities and reporting (AR Aging report, GL Reconciliation, etc.).
- Check mailbox and handle enquiries from stakeholders & customers.
- Perform any other tasks assigned by CI2C Team Supervisor/Manager.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma in Accounting/Finance/Business or equivalent.
- Working experience is not required as training will be provided.
- Knowledgeable in MS-Excel (not mandatory as training will be provided).
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently.
- Proficient in English and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficient in Mandarin (for China support).
- Proficient in other foreign languages such as Japanese / Korean / Thai will be an edge.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Closing Date:20th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm