We currently have a Management Trainee position in the Customer Invoicing to Cash (CI2C) team.
This is an excellent opportunity for fresh graduates to experience a hands-on yet strategic on-the-job training within the Customer Invoicing to Cash (CI2C) function at Sanofi Business Services.
This Management Trainee will be responsible for the processing of transactions related to the Invoice to Cash process such as Customer Master Data, Credit Management, Invoicing, Cash Application, Collection, and any other task assigned by the management.
This position will provide the successful candidate a unique opportunity to learn the various processes in the CI2C team and gain exposure working with Country Finance teams across the countries supported by CI2C.
This role is based in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia.
What You Will Do
- Support the customer master data maintenance task such as creation of new customer.
- Post payments received from customer (cash application).
- Perform daily sales orders reconciliation and processing.
- Support collection activities such as sending Statement of Account and accounts reconciliations.
- Assist in month-end closing activities and reporting (AR Aging report, GL Reconciliation, and etc.).
- Check mailbox and handle enquiries from stakeholders & customers.
- Perform any other tasks assigned by CI2C Team Supervisor.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting and Finance (or related) and/ or Professional Accounting Qualification such as ACCA, CPA or equivalent.
- Working experience is not required as training will be provided.
- Knowledge in MS-Excel.
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently.
- Proficient in English and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficiency in Korean language would be an added advantage.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:28th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm