As an organization, we change the practice of medicine; reinvent the way we work; and enable people to be their best versions in career and life.
We are constantly moving and growing, making sure our people grow with us.
Our working environment helps us build a dynamic and inclusive workplace operating on trust and respect and allows employees to live the life they want to live.
Summary of Role:
Sanofi Business Services (SBS) Kuala Lumpur Center is a captive center which has been set-up to provide Finance & Accounting (Account-to-Report, Customer-Invoicing-to-Cash and Purchase-To-Pay) as well as Human Resources (HR) Services to China, Asia, JPAC and Greater Gulf. Countries supported by KL Center currently include Malaysia, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Korea, Indonesia, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Philippines, China, Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, Pakistan and Greater Gulf.
As part of the SBS KL Center Trainee On-Board Program introduced to support talent development, this position will provide the successful candidate an excellent opportunity to experience a hands-on, on-the-job training supporting the Account to Report (A2R) team for the Greater China market.
The successful candidate will be accountable for assisting with the processing of transactions related to:
- Fixed Assets.
- Closing and reporting of Fixed Asset.
This role will support the A2R Team in ensuring the enforcement of accounting standards and reliability of the data collected from management, controllers and other end-to-end processes. Apart from that, this role will require active participation in driving A2R continuous improvement initiatives.
This role is based at Plaza 33 Office, Petaling Jaya, Malaysia.
What You Will Do
Core Model Implementation:
- Implement and ensure alignment with core model.
- Propose and support any project which aim to align to core model but also transform and automate our processes.
- Embrace RPA mindset.
- Ensure SOX and Internal Control Framework compliance across activities, and support A2R Team Manager and Country Finance to identify and address any gaps.
- Support external and internal audits by working closely with A2R Team Manager and Country Finance.
- Ensure adequate follow up on issues identified during external and internal audit.
- Deliver quality FA reporting of legal statutory accounts for PRC and IFRS.
- Execution FA end to end activates.
- Perform Monthly FA and IFRS Reconciliation.
- Perform data update in Nakisa tools for Lease assets.
- Ensure compliance with generally accepted accounting principles (IFRS) and company procedures to ensure integrity of financial information.
- Collaborate with other End to End teams (P2P and Ci2C) and Country Finance to manage and address potential closing risks.
- Respond to and resolve enquiries from Country Finance/Internal and External customers.
- Ensure SOP documentations are updated on timely basis to reflect latest process/tool/policy changes.
- Support A2R Team Manager/Supervisor in monitoring performance on a continuous basis against agreed SLAs and define corrective actions, where necessary.
- Identify and articulate improvement areas across processes and technology – including ERP and other tools and solutions.
- Contribute to customer satisfaction initiatives, including regular assessment of service satisfaction across Country Finance and other stakeholders.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree or Professional Certification in Accounting/Finance/Business or equivalent.
- Working experience is not required as training will be provided.
- Exposure to SAP and MS-Excel will be an added advantage (not mandatory as training will be provided).
- Good verbal and written communication skills, are required as the role will be supporting the Greater China market.
- Positive and agile mindset.
- Well-rounded individuals, with participation in extracurricular activities.
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Closing Date:14th Jul 2022, 6:00 pm