The Management Trainee - Account to Report (A2R) position is responsible for the processing of transactions related to the Intercompany, Fixed Assets, Bank Accounting, Inventory Accounting, perform closing and reporting of financial books and any other task assigned by the management.
This position will provide the successful candidate a unique opportunity to learn the various processes in the A2R team and gain exposure working with controllers, tax department and other end-to-end processes across the countries supported by A2R.
Countries Supported by A2R Currently:
Australia, New Zealand, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan and Korea.
What You Will Do
- Deliver quality reporting of consolidation packages within Sanofi Group calendar timeframes.
- Ensure compliance with generally accepted accounting principles (IFRS) and company procedures to ensure integrity of financial information.
- Processing daily and closing activity of transactions related to intercompany such as intercompany charging, intercompany reconciliation, Fixed Assets (Asset acquisition, disposal, Transfer), Bank accounting for miscellaneous and Treasury financial instrument, Inventory accounting.
- Preform balance sheet account reconciliation on monthly basic.
- Collaborate with other End to End teams (P2P and Ci2C), tax & treasury departments and Country Finance to manage and address potential closing risks.
- Respond to and resolve enquiries from Country Finance/Internal and External customers.
- Perform any other tasks assigned by A2R Team Supervisor/Manager.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma in Accounting/Finance/Business or equivalent.
Skills and Experience:
- Working experience is not required as training will be provided.
- Knowledgeable in MS-Excel (not mandatory as training will be provided but preferable).
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently.
- Proficient in English and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficient in Mandarin (for China support).
- Proficient in other foreign languages such as Japanese / Korean / Thai will be an edge.
- Stretch to go beyond the level we have operated at up until now.
- Act instead of waiting to be told what to do.
- Act in the interest of our patients and customers.
- Putting the interests of the organization ahead of your own or those of your team.
- Agile mindset and keenness to learn.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Closing Date:5th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm