This Graduate Accounting Internship is part of Sanofi Business Services and will be supporting the Customer Invoicing to Cash (CI2C) team. It is a very interesting role responsible for the processing of transactions related to the Invoice to Cash process such as Customer Master Data, Credit Management, Invoicing, Cash Application, Collection, and any other task assigned by the management.
This position will provide the successful candidate a unique opportunity to learn the various processes in the CI2C team and gain exposure working with Country Finance teams across the countries supported by CI2C.
This role is based in Sunway, Petaling Jaya, Malaysia.
What You Will Do
- Support the customer master data maintenance task such as creation of new customer.
- Post payments received from customer (cash application).
- Perform daily sales orders reconciliation and processing (if supporting Malaysia, Singapore and Thailand).
- Support collection activities such as sending Statement of Account and accounts reconciliations.
- Assist in month-end closing activities and reporting (Accounts Receivable Aging report, GL Reconciliation, and etc.).
- Check mailbox and handle enquiries from stakeholders & customers.
- Perform any other tasks assigned by CI2C Team Supervisor/Manager.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent.
- Working experience is not required as training will be provided.
- Strong willingness to learn and apply their accounting knowledge.
- Ability to self-motivate and work independently.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel would be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in English and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficiency in Mandarin is required as this position will be supporting the China market.
- Proficiency in other foreign languages such as Japanese / Korean / Thai will be an added advantage.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Closing Date:25th Dec 2020, 6:00 pm