Data Analytics Specialist - Engineering
Be a part of a multi-cultural global organization driving digitalization through data visualization.
As an experienced Data Analytics Specialist, being a part of the Global Automation Team of Sanofi Business Services, you will analyze processes and data (e.g., to Purchase to Pay, Accounts to Report, Customer invoice to Cash, Contracting and Human Resources), create dashboards, generate KPIs, based on transactional and non-transactional data from ERP and workflow systems.
Being an enabler, you will partner alongside with the businesses to improve our End-to-End Core Model turning data into conclusive information for decision making with visualization tools.
This position is responsible for designing and implementing KPI dashboards to add value to the businesses by improving the business processes and improve efficiencies (e.g., delays in process flow) and compliance violations (e.g., control circumvention) across all Sanofi Business Service Lines.
What You Will Do
The following key activities will be performed by this role:
- Identify and define what is required for data analysis.
- Collect data that is required for data analysis.
- Perform data cleaning if it is necessary.
- Analyze, manipulate, and interpret the data from the data analysis.
- Maintain interactive dashboards for any changes.
- Help to build up continuous development pipeline.
- Coordinate projects and stakeholders for ongoing initiatives.
- Educate and enable business users to use data visualization tools.
- Act as a consultant for any data visualization related topics for the stakeholders.
- Help to identify if there are any gaps in the process for continuous improvement.
Required Skills and Abilities
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree or Master’s Degree in quantitative subject (Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Statistics or Science).
- Having some hands-on experience and proficiency in developing and maintaining dashboards in Power BI.
- Advance level in Power Query Editor, DAX functions, Power BI Development (Desktop), Microsoft SQL Database and Microsoft Excel knowledge.
- Data Science experience to build business cases for machine learning opportunities.
- Optional - Knowledge of transactional / back-office systems or reporting systems (SAP, Workday, eBuy/ Coupa, …).
Overall Technology Savviness:
- Openness to new tools.
- Optional - Process assessment, modeling, and harmonization tools and techniques (e.g., Lean).
- Strong analytical skills.
- Optional - Knowledge of applicable Project methodologies (PM Methodology, Agile / Scrum) preferable.
- Optional - Exposure to one or more data analysis packages or database, eg.. SAS, R, SPSS, Python, VBA, SQL.
- Requirements gathering skills, able to understand analyze and visualize data.
- Strong ability to review, recommend and implement technologies and tools.
- Strong delivery orientation - converting strategy and high-level plans into action to realize sustainable business value.
- Transversal mindset and ability to work across processes, geographies, languages, cultures and business maturity levels.
- Good writing skills with the ability to produce clear and concise documentation.
- High level of Interpersonal/ communication skills with an ability to communicate and present at different levels of the organization.
- Good presentation skills with the ability to present non-technical details to a technical.
- Audience and vice versa.
- Fluency in English mandatory.
Sanofi Behaviors and Skills:
This position is required to demonstrate behaviors such as Stretch, Put the interest of the organization, Act in the interest of our patients and customers and Take Action.
During the interview we will also be asking for examples of skills such as Strategic Thinking, Result Orientation, People Leadership (if applicable), Relationship and Influence.
Pursue progress, discover extraordinary:
Better is out there - Better medications, better outcomes, better science.
But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen.
So, let’s be those people.
As an organization, we change the practice of medicine; reinvent the way we work; and enable people to be their best versions in career and life.
We are constantly moving and growing, making sure our people grow with us. Our working environment helps us build a dynamic and inclusive workplace operating on trust and respect and allows employees to live the life they want to live.
Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges.
We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. We prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering. We stand by the few who suffer from rare diseases and the millions with long-term chronic conditions.
With more than 100,000 people in 100 countries, Sanofi is transforming scientific innovation into healthcare solutions around the globe.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Locations:Petaling Jaya
- Closing Date:11th Feb 2023, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.