We believe that technology should open minds. It should enable us to be smarter at work and play.
There are ideas still to be explored. Trends to be defined. And it’s all here. So take up the challenge at Samsung Malaysia Electronics Sdn Bhd, Kuala Lumpur.
The internship placement creates a learning opportunity of our philosophy, values, technologies, and operations.
Successful interns will be placed in respective business units for exciting workplace exposures.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidates must possess or currently pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource Management, Economics, Marketing, Commerce or equivalent.
- Pursuing Degree In Business Administration/Management, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Finance, Accounting, and Marketing.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and in languages of Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- Constant agility and speed in work completions and solution findings though faced with ambiguity at times.
- A strong team player, shrewd interface agent and a confident communicator.
- Always fueled with positivity, energy and can do attitude in managing assigned responsibilities.
- 3 to 6 months’ availability for the placement throughout the year 2020.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Administration, Banking and Finance, Business...
- Closing Date:10th Apr 2020, 6:00 pm