More than 93'000 employees worldwide are working towards one goal: to solve some of the greatest challenges for humanity using science and technology.
Every day, our work impacts the lives of millions of patients all around the world.
At Roche, we work with a purpose - developing innovative tests and medicines, and using data in new ways to help people to live longer, better lives.
We believe it’s urgent to deliver medical solutions right now – even as we develop innovations for the future. We are passionate about transforming patients’ lives. We are courageous in both decision and action. And we believe that good business means a better world.
That is why we come to work each day. We commit ourselves to scientific rigour, unassailable ethics, and access to medical innovations for all. We do this today to build a better tomorrow.
We are proud of who we are, what we do, and how we do it. We are many, working as one across functions, across companies, and across the world.
What You Will Do
- Execute the day-to-day activities according to the highest standards of financial control, compliance and best practice. Ensure quality and accurate delivery of services within agreed key performance indicators (KPIs) and as defined in the Service Level Agreement (SLA) and SOPs of the respective business sub-process.
- Follow the instructions of the Team Lead and Managers regarding the daily work coordination.
- Develop knowledge and capability to raise competence to expected levels to meet current and future business needs.
- Contribute process and technical expertise to process improvement initiatives.
- Support on assigned projects or program.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree or Diploma in Business Studies, Finance & Accounting/Commerce, IT, Supply Chain or Procurement equivalent.
- Good communication skill and able to communicate effectively in English.
- Proficiency in English is required with good communication skill.
- Any specific language (Japanese/ Korean/ Chinese) would be an advantage.
- SAP knowledge and MS Office tools is preferable.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Closing Date:28th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm