More than 93'000 employees worldwide are working towards one goal: to solve some of the greatest challenges for humanity using science and technology.
Every day, our work impacts the lives of millions of patients all around the world.
At Roche, we work with a purpose - developing innovative tests and medicines, and using data in new ways to help people to live longer, better lives.
We believe it’s urgent to deliver medical solutions right now – even as we develop innovations for the future. We are passionate about transforming patients’ lives. We are courageous in both decision and action. And we believe that good business means a better world.
That is why we come to work each day. We commit ourselves to scientific rigour, unassailable ethics, and access to medical innovations for all. We do this today to build a better tomorrow.
The Internship - Safety, Health and Environment (SHE) will assist the SHE Manager who is responsible for overseeing the safety practices and compliance of the site, ensuring a safe environment for employees, contractors and visitors.
What You Will Do
- To educate and oversee employees on health and safety procedures and regulations.
- Develop, implement and review the organization's SHE Policies and procedures & guidance.
- Assist manager in carrying out risk assessments across all areas of the organization and carry out risk assessments in certain areas.
- To perform data analysis and collect data in relation to illness, injury, and incidents in the workplace.
- Assist in business functions in the areas of Safety, Health and Environment on tasks related to your field of study.
- Learn and practice basic day to day work or projects in a shared services environment.
- Engage in networking with colleagues from other business functions and Management on best work practices.
- Discover within own team and/or with other process teams to identify and implement improvement opportunities.
- Delivering high levels of customer service to both internal or external stakeholders.
- Performing other relevant support activities as and when required.
- Any other jobs assigned by the SHE Manager.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Strong interpersonal, verbal communication, and written documentation skills.
- Undergraduate students from reputable universities in the relevant field of study.
- Available for 6 months period starting from Feb 2022.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Job type:Internships
Environment, Health, Health Policy and Administration
- Closing Date:14th Jan 2022, 6:00 pm